Tuesday, July 17, 2012

36th World Wide SketchCrawl Update

A day out sketching was inspiring and made me realize once again the need to keep sketching to get better.  It was an interesting experience to be out sketching at the same time as others across the world.  In viewing many of the posts from sketches done on Saturday, June 14, there are many different styles and approaches which are great to see.  And what fantastic places to sketch, ranging from Paris, London, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Boston - the images of all of those places and more are wonderful.

 Here I am in the Square on Main Street near the fountain and the Saturday Farmers Market.
Check out the posts by all of the participants on the SketchCrawl website:
and I have posted my sketches to that website too: as a Newbie Crawler since this was my first time participating in the SketchCrawl events.

No comments: